Our international field service team provides reliable on-site pump and motor service and support for power plants, manufacturing plants, and other industrial facilities in over 100 countries.
Hayward Tyler field service technicians are the best in their field, undergoing extensive training prior to being approved for field service at customer sites. They help ensure the reliability and availability of OEM and non-OEM rotating equipment across the globe. Let our team of experts come to you.
Pump and Motor Removal / Installation
When dealing with critical industrial equipment, correct procedures must be followed to ensure safety and avoid any damage. Our trained field service technicians have the expertise to correctly remove and install your equipment, no matter the complexity. They are highly experienced on all our products, and they work around your outage schedule to minimize disruption.
On-site Overhaul / Rebuild
If the equipment is too large to remove from your site, or if timing is critical, we can come to your location and perform a full overhaul and rebuild of your pump and motor equipment.
Our factory-trained technicians can work on the following equipment:
- Wet Stator (Boiler Circulating Pumps)
- Canned Motor Pumps
- Submersible pumps
- Horizontal, split case (feed pumps)
- Hot Well
- Segmental Ring
- Single Stage Double Suction
- Split Case
- Vertical Turbine
- Wet Pit
- Submersible motors
- Dry Stators/Canned Motors
- High Integrity Gate Valves
Our pump professionals are available 24/7 to:
- Perform laser alignment
- Assemble, install, and start pumping equipment
- Troubleshoot problem applications and systems
- Supervise weld repair and machining
- Provide complete turn-key service
- Provide training for site personnel
Typical repairs we perform on-site include:
- Turnkey maintenance
- Thrust inspections
- Motor removal and installation supervision
- Tooling and equipment rentals
- Nuclear “hot” work