October 12th 2022 11am-12:00 EST
Join Hayward Tyler engineers for a 60-minute technical presentation as we walk through sectional drawings and discuss key design and maintenance aspects of canned motor pumps.
We explore fundamental questions like:
- What does canned mean?
- How are canned motor pumps different from traditional mechanically sealed and coupled pumps?
- What are the design limitations of canned motor pumps?
- How to handle challenging fluids?
- How are canned motor pumps serviced and when?
This presentation is intended for:
- Engineers designing or modifying fluid systems where pressure boundary is critical
- Maintenance personnel responsible for canned motor pumps or looking to improve issues with problematic seals
- Procurement Category Managers focused on rotating equipment packages