March 20th 11am-12:00 EST
Join Hayward Tyler engineers for a 60-minute technical presentation as we walk through corrosion mechanisms that affect vertical pumps especially those in seawater or brackish water services.
We explore fundamental questions like:
- What is corrosion?
- What are the different types of corrosion?
- How do these mechanisms affect my pump?
- How can I protect my pump?
- What influence do materials have on corrosion?
This presentation is intended for:
- Engineers designing or modifying fluid systems
- Maintenance personnel responsible for rotating equipment or looking to improve issues associated with corrosion
- Procurement Category Managers focused on rotating equipment packages