January 24th 11am-12:00 EST
Join Hayward Tyler engineers for a 60-minute technical presentation as we walk through the fundamentals of fluid film bearings including the different designs, bearing selection criteria and factors which effect selection.
We explore fundamental questions like:
- Why do we need bearings?
- What are the two main classes of bearings?
- What are the different bearing designs?
- What parameters affect bearing capacity?
- How does fluid temperature affect the bearings?
This presentation is intended for:
- Engineers designing or modifying fluid systems
- Maintenance personnel responsible for rotating equipment or looking to improve issues associated with bearings
- Procurement Category Managers focused on rotating equipment packages