Select Contact email:email@example.com
Hayward Tyler Fluid Handling is looking to recruit a Technical Engineer to support our current engineering team in Scotland.
About the role – Technical Engineer
As a Technical Engineer will be responsible for the engineering of orders and producing CAD drawings, from general assemblies to detailed manufacturing drawings and providing customer sales, engineering and manufacturing support information.
What you will do:
• Engineer orders to specified requirements from allocation to acceptance by the customer.
• Produce and/or update SolidWorks 3D models and drawings using information obtained from customer, suppliers and Production Department.
• Specify any equipment necessary to be purchased for the order, ensuring that the technical requirements of the order are fully met by this equipment.
• Create ERP engineering information including Parts and Bill of Material details.
• Administer the supporting commercial, sales, engineering, quality and manufacturing documentation.
• Comply with all company SHEQ policies and procedures.
All candidates must be able to prove that they have the right to work in the UK.
What you will need:
• HNC / HND Mechanical Engineering qualification or above.
• 3+ years of experience in a related mechanical engineering role.
• Proficient in using CAD software (preferably SolidWorks) to create 3D models and drawings.
• Comfortable working with an ERP system (preferably Epicor).
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Knowledge of rotating equipment would be advantageous.
Why work for us?
• 4-day work week.
• Generous annual leave and option to purchase additional holidays.
• Competitive compensation and benefits packages.
• Excellent training and development opportunities.
• Contributory pension plan with associated life assurance.
• Employee Assistance Programme.
• Cycle-to-work scheme.
• Range of employee discounts (including gyms, high street and online retailers).
About the team
Backed by a heritage of over 200 years, Hayward Tyler is a global leader in today’s top performing industrial pumps and motors. We employ 30 people at our Scottish facility in East Kilbride and have sites in England, India, China and the USA.
Hayward Tyler’s site near Glasgow is fully equipped to design, build, and test a wide range of canned motor pumps, gear pumps, valves, and fluid mixers that serve the nuclear, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, naval, and food industries.