Stores & Logistics Operator
Date Listed:April 1, 2022
Select Contact email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Hayward Tyler Ltd. is looking to recruit a Stores & Logistics Operator, a key member of the team that is responsible for receiving, storing, processing, kitting and dispatching goods on time using set procedures as issued for use in Epicor by the Company.
The successful candidate should prove stock accuracy and product care.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Receiving goods into stock using Epicor ERP system, ensuring transactions are accurate.
• Picking and issuing of parts to schedule.
• Material movement around site.
• Packaging parts for dispatch.
• Loading and unloading of vehicles.
• Maintaining up to date records of perpetual inventory counts.
• Adherence to quality control and procedure compliance.
• Good housekeeping.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a store and logistics environment and will demonstrate good numeracy skills, basic computing skills – Word, Excel, and the ability to work well under pressure, methodically and with great attention to details. Fork truck license/ experience would be advantageous.