· Gross profit margins improving in the manufacturing division as a result of the Company’s “continuous improvement programme”;
· Annualised cost savings of £1.0m on-track to be achieved;
· Supply-chain benefits through MBE Cologne now coming into effect;
· Order intake up 15% over last year at £31.2m (£27.2m to 31 October 2011);
· Operational improvements recognised by peer group as shortlisted for the Manufacturer of the Year Awards, ICT category (Information and Communication Technology);
· Board cautiously optimistic on improving trading environment.
FE Investegate: Specialist Energy Group plc – Trading Update